They allow me to experience things i prolly never would in real life like alien invasions, tsunamis, nuclear wars , freestyling with jayz. I love my dreams SO IF IM DREAMING DONT WAKE ME UP!
my dreams are that of yesterday,
but my goal is to make every new day that the sun rises
brighter than the days that have passed
Cycling Trivialities by Tony Park
produced by Dert, Sampled from Jose Gonzales, Cycling Trivialities
in the end it doesnt matter how long u lived
but wat u did with the time u were given
make it count
“So how’s it gonna be.
When it all comes down you’re cycling trivialities.
i woke up early this morning,
so i could see the sunrise
there is so much beauty in life,
if you pay attention sometimes
caught up in our own stress,
feeling like life is such a mess
that when we walk down the street,
see a person in need, dont give them one cent
or at least a peace of mind
smile and say hi
instead we walk on by
ignoring he’s even alive
i know things can get so hard
that we even disregard
people in our own house
our sons and daughters
dont worry u gotta keep ya head up
things wont be like this forever
its in the moment that you help someone else
that your life starts feeling just a lil better
as for me, im not wat i seem
if i can help at least
one person reach their dreams
then in my demise my lifes complete
awesome.. night =]
*LETS TRY A LIL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY*
Over the years, I’ve seen lots of articles on how to succeed, but never one on how to be a failure. Thus, I’ve composed the following list: 40 easy ways to fail.
1. Focus on all the reasons why it won’t work.
2. Don’t bother praying.
3. Intend to begin, but don’t start.
4. Stop proceeding at the first speed bump.
5. Facing backwards, try to recreate the past.
6. Whine and complain often.
7. Fear making an investment.
8. Put in only what is required.
9. Be a self-centered pig.
10. Find someone to blame.
11. List a dozen good excuses, and use them all.
12. Absorb and reflect negativity.
13. Ignore wise counsel.
15. Manipulate people for personal gain.
16. Belittle yourself and others.
17. Fail to write down your goals and dreams.
18. Major on the minors and minor on the majors.
19. Don’t prioritize your use of time.
20. Don’t budget your money.
21. Live humorlessly.
22. Over-react when someone disappoints you.
23. Carry grudges and bear resentments.
24. Fail to plan ahead.
25. Never learn from mistakes.
26. Make mountains out of molehills.
27. Maintain an over-inflated opinion of yourself.
28. Strive to win every argument.
29. Refuse to grow.
30. Shrink back from committing yourself, saying “no” to everything.
31. Over-commit yourself, saying “yes” to everything.
32. Be a fault finder and gossip.
33. Be less than truthful.
34. Expect to fail.
35. Keep waiting for your ship to come in.
36. Disregard integrity and morality.
37. Always play it safe.
38. Throw temper tantrums.
39. Don’t finish the work.
40. Forget to say “thank you.”
–Mark O. Wilson serves as pastor at Hayward Wesleyan Church in Hayward, Wisconsin.
HARDW0RK, DEDICATION, PERSISTANCE, ENDURANCE.. THE FORMULA FOR MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE.
im off for the weekend to celebrate someone who made it.. when you make it we all make it